Copa America 2021: Brazil vs Chile prediction and betting tips (July 3)
Undefeated Brazil is ready to eliminate Chile, the squad that won 1 fixture only, at Copa America quarter-final In Rio de Janeiro on Saturday.
Neymar, expectedly the most valuable player of Copa America 2021
Neymar, expectedly the most valuable player of Copa America 2021

The Chile national team was really unlucky to stumble upon current Copa America champions in the match of the first playoff round. Martin Lasarte's men will try to break Brazil's streak to become the first team that beat Brazil in the last 2 years. The game will take place on 3 July 2021 at the Olimpico Nilton Santos stadium in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

Online bookmakers are confident that Selecao will eliminate its rivals. Brazil's victory is priced with the odds of 1.33 (-300 American), equalling chances of approximately 75%. Probability of Chile pulling off a sensation is equal to 8%, with odds of 12.00 (+1100). The draw is offered with the odds of 5.40 (+440), which equals a probability of 17%.

Qualification odds are as follows: Brazil — 1.16 (-625), Chile — 5.25 (+425). The chances of these outcomes are 81% and 19%, respectively.

Brazil vs Chile: Copa America 2021 match preview

Selecao haven’t lost even once in the group stage. Leonardo Bacchi's men won two first fixtures to nil. Their rivals in those matches were Venezuela (3-0) and Peru (4-0). Then, in a close game, they beat Columbia (2-1) and tied against Ecuador (1-1). The latter was played without key players Neymar, Casemiro and Vinicius Junior. Brazil finished first in the group.

Brazil haven’t been defeated in the last 11 matches. Selecao scored two or more goals in 9 of the last 11 fixtures. Odds on Brazil to score 2 or more goals against Chile are 1.60 (-167 American). Also, Brazilians haven’t lost home matches against Chile for over a century

Chile finished its group fourth and had a victory over the Bolivia national team only, which lost all matches in the group. Although, there were 2 draws against the favorites of the group A: Argentina (1-1) and Uruguay (1-1). La Roja lost the last match against Paraguay (2-0).

Chile scored in the last 11 out of 12 fixtures. Wager on this team to score in the next game is priced with the odds of 2.30 (+130 American). The total number of goals was under 2.5 in the last 6 matches between La Roja and Selecao, and this apparently increased the odds.

Brazil vs Chile: latest team news and lineups

Matheus Cunha will miss this match because he injured his ankle. Renan Lodi and Felipe, Brazil’s left-back and centre-back, respectively, had not enough time to recover after their injuries. Renan has a hip injury, whereas Felipe injured his knee.

Alex Sandro, Guilherme Arana, Everton Ribeiro, Neymar, Gabriel Jesus, Gabriel Barbosa and Renan Lodi received yellow cards in the group stage.

In the Chilean squad, Guillermo Maripan has a torn muscle bundle, so he will skip the next match. Alexis Sanchez did not have enough time to recover after a muscle injury.

There are 8 players in Chile national team who received yellow cards: Ben Brereton, Gary Medel, Claudio Bravo, Francisco Sierralta, Guillermo Maripan, Mauricio Isla, Erick Antonio Pulgar, and Arturo Vidal.

Probable Brazil lineup: Alisson Becker, Marquinhos, Thiago Silva, Alex Sandro, Emerson Royal, Casemiro, Fred, Everton Ribeiro, Neymar, Richarlison, Gabriel Jesus.

Probable Chile lineup: Claudio Bravo, Francisco Sierralta, Gary Medel, Eugenio Mena, Erick Pulgar, Charles Aránguiz, Mauricio Isla, Jean Meneses, Arturo Vidal, Eduardo Vargas, Ben Brereton.

Brazil vs Chile: key players

Neymar is the best winger in Brazil at the moment. He is the second best scorer at Copa America 2021. Neymar has 2 assists and 2 goals. He took 5 shots on target and created 15 chances to score in 3 matches at Copa America. Brazil haven’t lost for 30 games in a row with Neymar on the roster.

Richarlison is a young star in the Brazil national team. He scored a goal and made an assist in 45 minutes against Peru. Richarlison must be in the starting lineup against Chile.

Eduardo Vargas is the third best scorer at Copa America 2021. He has an assist and 2 goals in 311 minutes. Eduardo scored against Argentina and Uruguay and had a great impact on a tie in those matches. He will probably be on the starting roster.

Brazil vs Chile: betting tips for Copa America 2021 match

Adenor Leonardo Bacchi's men haven’t lost to Chile in home matches and are undefeated in 11 matches. I think that Brazil will eliminate its rival in 90 minutes.

Brazil to win in full-time with the odds of 1.33 (-300 American)

Being the best Brazil winger at the moment, Neymar took 5 shots on target, scored 2 goals, created 15 chances, and made 2 assists at Copa America 2021. His goal is priced around 2.00 and seems a profitable choice for the match.

Neymar to score at any time with the odds of 1.90 (-111 American)

Brazil — Chile
Lost
Futures
Neymar to score at any time
1.90
TOP PREDICTIONS
TOP PREDICTIONS
0 comments
Join community: sign up to comment or log in!

No one has commented yet.
Share your thoughts!