Eintracht Frankfurt vs Fenerbahce prediction and betting tips (September 16)
Fenerbahce have a streak of 14 games without losses and are ready to meet Eintracht Frankfurt in the first round of the 2021-22 Europa League group stage.
Enner Valencia (Fenerbahce) scored twice this season
Enner Valencia (Fenerbahce) scored twice this season

The Eintracht Frankfurt vs Fenerbahce fixture will take place on Friday, 16 September 2021, starting at 7:00 p.m. GMT. The venue is Deutsche Bank Park, Frankfurt. Eintracht Frankfurt vs Fenerbahce (September 16) prediction and betting tips can be found below.

Eintracht Frankfurt vs Fenerbahce (September 16) latest odds on betting sites

Eintracht Frankfurt are priced with the odds of 1.70 (-143 American; 7/10 Fractional) to win over Fenerbahce in the first round. Their chances are approximately equal to 57%. Fenerbahce come with the odds of 5.25 (+425; 17/4) to beat their next rival, which equals an approximate probability of 19%. Draw is priced with the odds of 4.40 (+340; 17/5). The chances of this outcome are equal to 24%.

The latest odds for Eintracht Frankfurt vs Fenerbahce (September 16) betting markets:

  • Over 2.5 goals — 1.80 (-125; 4/5)
  • Under 2.5 goals — 2.15 (+115; 23/20)
  • Asian handicap (-1.5) on Eintracht Frankfurt — 2.60 (+160; 8/5)
  • Asian handicap (+1.5) on Fenerbahce — 1.50 (-200; 1/2)
  • Rafael Borre to score at any time — 2.60 (+160; 8/5)
  • Sam Lammers to score at any time — 2.60 (+160; 8/5)

Eintracht Frankfurt vs Fenerbahce (September 16) match preview and stats

Eintracht Frankfurt did not win a match in the 2021-22 season. They are 15th in the table with three draws and one loss. They met Borussia Dortmund (2-5), Augsburg (0-0), Arminia (1-1) and Stuttgart (1-1). Eintracht’s playstyle changed from last season. In the 2021-22 Bundesliga, the Eagles played defensively. Eintracht spent 25% of time in their own third and 46% in the middle. Whereas only 29% of the time was spent on the opponent's part.

Their stats are expectedly aligned with their playstyle. Eintracht Frankfurt have played in defence almost perfectly, pulling off 128 defensive actions in four matches, which is one of the highest numbers per game in the 2021-22 Bundesliga. They have not played badly in attack either. The Eagles have made only 39 shots and 15 shots on target but have finished successfully only four of them.

We have seen a total under 2.5 goals in four of the last five matches with Eintracht Frankfurt participating. The same is priced with the odds of 2.15 (+115; 23/20) outcome in the next match.

Eintracht Frankfurt team news: Sebastian Rode — knee injury, Almamy Toure — muscle injury

Fenerbahce played well in the 2021-22 Super-Lig. They played four fixtures and finished third. The Yellow Canaries won three fixtures and drew in the most recent game. They beat Adana Demirspor (1-0), Antalyaspor (2-0) and Altay (2-0). Fenerbahce attacked better than their rival. They spent 32% of time in the opposite third and 43% in the middle third. Whereas in their defence Fenerbahce spent 25% of time.

The Yellow Canaries made 47 shots and 21 shots on target in 4 matches. These numbers are the second best in their league. Fenerbahce finished approximately 28.6% of shots with a goal. Besides, they created 44 chances in penalty areas and made 113 defensive actions.

Fenerbahce have scored two goals in three of the last four matches. The same outcome is priced with the odds of 3.20 (+220; 11/5) in the next match.

Fenerbahce team news: Serdar Dursun — collarbone injury Nazim Sangare — muscle injury Jose Sosa — muscle injury Irfan Can Kahveci — muscle injury Marcel Tisserand — muscle injury

Eintracht Frankfurt vs Fenerbahce (September 16) key players and lineups

Eintracht Frankfurt projected starting lineup:

  • Kevin Trapp
  • Christopher Lenz
  • Martin Hinteregger
  • Obite Evan Ndicka
  • Erik Durm
  • Ajdin Hrustic
  • Djibril Sow
  • Filip Kostic
  • Daichi Kamada
  • Jens Petter Hauge
  • Rafael Borre

Jens Petter Hauge is Eintracht’s midfielder who has scored the greatest number of goals for his team in the 2021-22 season. Two goals, seven shots and four on target in four matches are under his belt.

Fenerbahce projected starting lineup:

  • Altay Bayindir
  • Attila Szalai
  • Kim Min-Jae
  • Serdar Aziz
  • Bright Samuel
  • Miha Zajc
  • Luiz Gustavo
  • Muhammed Gumuskaya
  • Diego Rossi
  • Max Meyer
  • Enner Valencia

Enner Valencia has started the 2021-22 season confidently. He has scored two goals and has made four shots with three on target, respectively, in 120 minutes. Valencia is one to watch here.

Eintracht Frankfurt vs Fenerbahce (September 16) betting tips and prediction

Both teams have good stats. Fenerbahce have played with prowess in the attack, whereas Eintracht Frankfurt have been almost flawless in the defence. These teams have not scored great numbers of goals in previous matches this season, so I believe that we will see a total under 2.5 goals. Fenerbahce started this season strongly. True, they are unlikely to win the next fixture, but I believe they could get a draw out of this match.

Betting prediction: Draw

Odds: 4.40 (+340 American; 17/5 Fractional)

Betting prediction: Under 2.5 goals

Odds: 2.15 (+115 American; 23/20 Fractional)

Football UEFA Europa League . Group D. Round 1
Eintracht Frankfurt — Fenerbahce
Won
Futures
Draw
4.40
TOP PREDICTIONS
TOP PREDICTIONS
0 comments
Join community: sign up to comment or log in!

No one has commented yet.
Share your thoughts!