Olympic tennis 2021: Bencic vs Vondrousova prediction and betting tips (July 31)
Initially it was unpredictable to see both these athletes in the final of the 2021 Olympic tennis tournament.
After upsetting Svitolina, Vondrousova is an odds-on favourite
After upsetting Svitolina, Vondrousova is an odds-on favourite

Belinda Bencic, who has been the underdog in 4 in her 5 matches at the Olympics, will play against Marketa Vondoursova, who is 42nd in the WTA Ranking.

Bencic will meet Vondrousova on Saturday, 31 July 2021. The fixture will start at 07:00 a.m. GMT at the Ariake Tennis Park, Tokyo, Japan. You are able to get free Belinda Bencic vs Marketa Vondrousova (July 31) prediction and betting tips below.

Bencic vs Vondrousova (July 31) latest odds on betting sites

Triumphs over top tennis players, Naomi Osaka and Elina Svitolina, made Vondorousova the favourite of the 2021 Olympics tennis competition. Her victory in the final is priced with the odds of 1.80 (-125 American; 4/5 Fractional), with chances being around 56%. Belinda Bencic to win in the fifth match at the Games 2021 as the underdog comes with the odds of 2.10 (+110; 11/10), which equals an approximate probability of 44%.

Over/Under games total:

  • Over 21.5 games — 1.96 (-104; 24/25)
  • Under 21.5 games — 1.96 (-104; 24/25)

Over/Under sets total:

  • Over 2.5 sets — 2.55 (+155; 31/20)
  • Under 2.5 sets — 1.50 (-200; 1/5)

Asian handicap:

  • Belinda Bencic (+1.5) — 2.00 (+100; evens)
  • Marketa Vondrousova (-1.5) — 1.95 (-105; 19/20)

Bencic vs Vondrousova (July 31) match preview and stats

Belinda Bencic was close to finishing her performance in each match after the 1/16 finals. But she beat all her rivals: Jessica Pegula (6-3, 6-3) , Misaki Doi (6-2, 6-4), Barbora Kreichikova (1-6, 6-2, 6-3), Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova (6-0, 3-6, 6-3) and Elena Rybakina (7-6, 4-6, 6-3)

Bencic fully revealed her potential, which was lacking in previous tournaments. Service and return games win rate have increased by 10% and 16%, respectively. Also, Belinda improved saving breakpoints, which ratio increased by 6%. Totally most ratios increased by 1-2%, which was the basis for this result.

Best tournament results for the Swiss tennis player this season are the 2nd place at the WTA Berlin Open and quarter-finals at the WTA Madrid Open.

Belinda has finished 3 last fixtures in 3 sets. A total of over 2.5 sets in the final is priced with the odds of 2.55 (+155; 31/20).

Marketa Vondrousova had problems in the Round of 64, but finally beat Kiki Bertens (6-4, 3-6, 6-4). Other her fixtures were easy. Marketa met Michaela Buzarnescu (6-1, 6-2), Naomi Osaka (6-1, 6-4) and Paula Badosa (6-3) to qualify for the semis. In this stage she won over Elina Svitolina (6-3, 6-1).

Most of her success is due to the fantastic progress in her service games. The Czech tennis player increased this ratio by 19%! Which, in turn, was due to her good ratio of saving breakpoints. The latter stat is equal to 68.4%, whereas the same ratio in the full season is equal to 55.3%. Vondrousova was not successful in other tournaments.

Marketa Vondrousova has won first sets in her last 5 matches. This outcome to play out in the next fixture comes with the odds of 1.75 (-133; 3/4).

Bencic vs Vondrousova (July 31) betting tips and prediction

Both athletes showed excellence at the 2021 Olympics and significantly raised their level of play. I would give my vote to Marketa due to the level of the opponents she has already beaten in the tournament, which was incredibly high.

I believe we will see the close final in 3 sets and a total over 24.5 games.

Betting prediction: Marketa Vondrousova to win

Odds: 1.80 (-125 American; 4/5 Fractional)

Betting prediction: Over 2.5 sets

Odds: 2.55 (+155 American; 31/20 Fractional)

Betting prediction: Over 24.5 games

Odds: 2.50 (+150 American; 3/3 Fractional)

Tennis Olympic tennis 2021 . Women. Singles. Final
Belinda Bencic — Marketa Vondrousova
Lost
Futures
Marketa Vondrousova to win
1.80
TOP PREDICTIONS
TOP PREDICTIONS
0 comments
Join community: sign up to comment or log in!

No one has commented yet.
Share your thoughts!