Olympic tennis 2021: Djokovic vs Zverev prediction and betting tips (July 30)
Novak Djokovic is moving step by step to the 23rd victory in a row. For this he needs to top Alexander Zverev in the semis of the 2021 Olympics.
Novak Djokovic (Serbia) may have not the easiest semis
Novak Djokovic (Serbia) may have not the easiest semis

The Djokovic vs Zverev fixture will take place on Friday, 30 July 2021, and will start at 07:30 a.m. GMT at the Ariake Tennis Park, Tokyo, Japan. We prepared Novak Djokovic vs Alexander Zverev (July 30) predictions and betting tips which you may check further.

Djokovic vs Zverev (July 30) latest odds on betting sites

It was expected to see the Serbian as the heavy odds-on favourite of the match. Novak Djokovic to win in the 23rd game in a row is priced with the odds of 1.20 (-500 American; 1/5 Fractional), which equals an approximate probability of 83%. Alexander Zverev to qualify for the finals comes with the odds of 5.50 (+450; 9/2), with chances being around 17%.

Over/Under games total:

  • Over 20.5 games — 1.85 (-118; 17/20)
  • Under 20.5 games — 2.10 (+110; 11/10)

Over/Under sets total:

  • Over 2.5 sets — 3.20 (+220; 11/5)
  • Under 2.5 sets — 1.33 (-300; 1/3)

Asian handicap:

  • Novak Djokovic (-4.5) — 1.95 (-105; 19/20)
  • Alexander Zverev (+4.5) — 1.95 (-105; 19/20)

Djokovic vs Zverev (July 30) match preview and stats

Novak Djokovic has not had problems at the Tokyo 2021 Olympics. His rivals have not won a set against Novac. The Serbian tennis player beat Ugo Delien (6-2, 6-2), Jan-Lennard Struff (6-4, 6-3) and Alexandro Davidovic Fokina (6-3, 6-1). He met Kei Nishikori (6-2, 6-0) in the quarter-final too. If Djokovic wins the next match, it will be his 5th final in a row

Despite the fact that his records are already standing out in the history of tennis, Novak Djokovic managed to raise the bar even more. The Serbian has converted 505 of breakpoints in the current tournament, whereas his ratio in the current season is equalling 43%. Another ratio that has improved by an incredible 15% is the win rate on return serves. Djokovic has won 50% of them at the Tokyo 2021 Olympics. His tournament results are unbelievable. He won the Wimbledon, the French Open and the Australian Open.

Novak has won his last 4 matches to nil. The Serbian to win the semis to nil again is priced with the odds of 1.60 (-167; 3/5).

Alexander Zverev had the same results at the 2021 Olympics as his new rival. The German tennis player has won 4 matches with a 2-0 score. His rivals were Lu Jansun (6-1, 6-3), Daniel Elahi Galan Riveros (6-2, 6-2), Nikoloz Basilashvili (6-4, 7-6) and Jeremy Chardy (6-4, 6-1).

Alexander showed the best progress at the Olympics against the background of the entire season. He has the best win rate on service games at this tournament. Zverev won 97% of them, losing only 1 service game in the Round of 16. Besides, he improved his return games too. The German won 44% of them, whereas his ratio in this season is equalling 29%.

Alexander Zverev has won the first sets in 11 of his last 15 matches. This outcome in the match against Novac comes with the odds of 3.60 (+260; 13/5).

Djokovic vs Zverev (July 30) betting tips and prediction

The Serbian is the best in the world now. He is in his best form too, with 22 victories in a row. But his opponent has significantly increased his skills and can compete with a player of this level on equal terms. I believe we will see a close fixture of 3 sets and a total of over 22.5 games.

Betting prediction: Over 2.5 sets

Odds: 3.20 (+220 American; 11/5 Fractional)

Betting prediction: Over 22.5 games

Odds: 2.40 (+140 American; 7/5 Fractional)

Tennis Olympic tennis 2021 . Men. Singles. Semi-finals
Novak Djokovic — Alexander Zverev
Won
Futures
Over 22.5 games
2.40
TOP PREDICTIONS
TOP PREDICTIONS
0 comments
Join community: sign up to comment or log in!

No one has commented yet.
Share your thoughts!