Olympic tennis 2021: Rybakina vs Svitolina prediction and betting tips (July 31)
Both Elina Svitolina and Elena Rybakina were favourites to qualify for the final in their respective semi-finals.
Elena Rybakina (Kazakh) performed better at the 2021 Olympics
Elena Rybakina (Kazakh) performed better at the 2021 Olympics

Elina Svitolina and Elena Rybakina are unlucky to meet each other in the Bronze match of the women’s Olympic singles tennis tournament, after being the favourites of the semis. The Rybakina vs Svitolina Bronze match will take place on Thursday, 31 July 2021, starting at 07:30 a.m. GMT at the Ariake Tennis Park, Tokyo, Japan. You are welcome to the Elena Rybakina vs Elina Svitolina (July 31) prediction and betting tips in this article.

Rybakina vs Svitolina (July 31) latest odds on betting sites

Rybakina has looked better at the 2021 Olympics than her next (and the last) opponent. She is the favourite of the match against world’s no 6. The Kazakhstan tennis player to win bronze in the women’s Olympic singles is priced with the odds of 1.75 (-133 American; 3/4 Fractional), which equals an approximate probability of 57%. Svitolina to win this match comes with the odds of 2.25 (+125; 5/4), with chances being around 43%.

Over/Under games total:

  • Over 21.5 games — 1.85 (-118; 17/20)
  • Under 21.5 games — 2.10 (+110; 11/10)

Over/Under sets total:

  • Over 2.5 sets — 2.30 (+130; 13/10)
  • Under 2.5 sets — 1.60 (-167; 3/5)

Asian handicap:

  • Elina Svitolina (+1.5) — 2.00 (+100; evens)
  • Elena Rybakina (-1.5) — 1.90 (-111; 9/10)

Rybakina vs Svitolina (July 31) match preview and stats

Elena Rybakina was successful in all the stages apart from the semis. She won her first 4 matches with a 2-0 score. Elena’s rivals were Samantha Stosur (6-4, 6-2), Rebecca Peterson (6-2, 6-3), Donna Vekic (7-6, 6-4), Garbine Muguruza (7-5, 6-1). But her last fixture did not end in her favour. Belinda Bencic beat the Kazakhstan tennis player (7-6, 4-6, 6-3).

Rybakina significantly improved her service games win rate. She has finished 80% of them successfully, whereas her ratio in the full season is equal to 71.3%. But there was a slight deterioration with converting break points. It differs by 1.5%, which is not critical, but was noticeable during the game. Elena has not won tournaments this season. But she finished the French Open in the quarters and the WTA Itsburn in the semis

The Kazakh won 7 of her last 9 fixtures with a total under 20.5 games. Rybakina to triumph in her next match is priced with the odds of 3.20 (+220; 7/5).

Elina Svitolina has had a difficult path at the 2021 Olympics. Her first three matches ended in a 2-1 sets score. Svitolina’s rivals were Laura Siegemund (6-3, 5-7, 6-4), Ajla Tomljanovic (4-6, 6-3, 6-4) and Maria Sakkari (7-5, 6-3, 6-4). Then we saw a single 2-0 victory by the Ukrainian star. It came against Camila Giorgi (6-4, 6-4). After this victory, Eline Svitolina lost in the semi-final, where she met Marketa Vondrousova (3-6, 1-6).

Elina had one problem. She had not changed or improved her game before the 2021 Games. She played passive tennis, as always. So it doesn’t come as a surprise that none of her stats have changed and all the ratios are approximately equal to the seasonal ones.

Only break point results of Svitolina have changed. The Ukrainian tennis player improved saving break points, but worsened converting break points. Both ratios changed by 5%.

Elina has lost the first set in 7 of her last 10 fixtures. This outcome in the match against Rybakina is priced with the odds of 1.75 (-133; 3/4).

Rybakina vs Svitolina (July 31) betting tips and prediction

Overall, Elena Rybakina performed significantly better in this tournament. But Svitolina is a tennis player with a lot of experience and top skills that will make the match close. I believe that we will watch a 3-sets-fixture with a total over 23.5. Rybakina should win her bronze.

Betting prediction: Elena Rybakina to win

Odds: 1.75 (-133 American, 3/4 Fractional)

Betting prediction: Over 2.5 sets

Odds: 2.55 (+155 American; 31/20 Fractional)

Betting prediction: Over 23.5 games

Odds: 2.25 (+125 American; 5/5 Fractional)

Tennis Olympic tennis 2021 . Women. Singles. Bronze match
Elena Rybakina — Elina Svitolina
Lost
Futures
Elena Rybakina to win
1.75
TOP PREDICTIONS
TOP PREDICTIONS
0 comments
Join community: sign up to comment or log in!

No one has commented yet.
Share your thoughts!