US Open 2021: Auger-Aliassime vs Medvedev prediction and betting tips (September 10)
Daniil Medvedev needs to beat Felix Auger-Aliassime in the semi-final in order to qualify for his fifth final in 2021.
Daniil Medvedev will win, but not in 3 sets
Daniil Medvedev will win, but not in 3 sets

The Felix Auger-Aliassime vs Daniil Medvedev fixture will take place on Friday, 10 September 2021, starting at 07:00 p.m. GMT. The venue is Arthur Ashe Stadium, New York. Felix Auger-Aliassime vs Daniil Medvedev (September 10) prediction and betting tips can be found below.

Auger-Aliassime vs Medvedev (September 10) latest odds on betting sites

Medvedev lost only one set in five matches at the 2021 US Open and is the favourite of this fixture. The Russian tennis player is priced with the odds of 1.20 (-500 American; 1/5 Fractional) to beat his next rival. The chances of his triumph are approximately equal to 82%. Felix Auger-Aliassime comes with the odds of 5.50 (+450; 9/2) to qualify for the final, which equals an approximate probability of 18%.

The latest odds for Felix Auger-Aliassime vs Daniil Medvedev (September 10) betting markets:

  • Over 36.5 games — 1.95 (-105; 19/20)
  • Under 36.5 games — 1.95 (-105; 19/20)
  • Asian handicap (+2.5) sets on Felix Auger-Aliassime — 1.60 (-167; 6/10)
  • Asian handicap (-2.5) sets on Daniil Medvedev — 2.25 (+125; 9/4)
  • Asian handicap (+5.5) games on Felix Auger-Aliassime — 2.00 (+100; 1/1)
  • Asian handicap (-5.5) games on Daniil Medvedev — 1.90 (-111; 9/10)

Auger-Aliassime vs Medvedev (September 10) match preview and statistics

Felix Auger-Aliassime beat Evgeny Donskoy (7-6, 3-6, 7-6, 7-6), Bernabe Zapata Miralles (7-6, 6-3, 6-2), Roberto Bautista Agut (6-3, 6-4, 4-6, 3-6, 6-3) and Frances Tiafoe (4-6, 6-2, 7-6, 6-4) to qualify for the quarter-final.

At the previous stage, the Сanadian met Carlos Alcaraz Garfia (6-3, 3-1). In the second set, Garfia refused to continue the game due to his adductor muscle of the right hip injury. Felix Auger-Aliassime was not flawless though. He made four double faults in 13 games and converted only two out of seven breakpoints, but won 100% of service games.

At the 2021 US Open, Felix Auger-Aliassime has greatly improved stats in service games. He has won 82 out of 88 service games. Besides, the Canadian has won 70% of service points and has saved 16 out of 23 breakpoints. Besides, Auger-Aliassime has won approximately 40% of return points. Also, Felix Auger-Aliassime has won all tie-breaks

We have seen a total over 3.5 sets in three of the last five matches with Auger-Aliassime’s participation. The same outcome is priced with the odds of 1.75 (-133; 3/4) in the semi-final.

Daniil Medvedev won over Carlos Taberner (2-6, 3-6, 6-4, 7-5, 6-3), Casper Ruud (3-6, 6-4, 6-3, 6-4), Facundo Banis (3-6, 6-0, 6-2, 6-2) and Diego Schwartzman (6-3, 6-4, 5-7, 5-7, 6-1) before the quarter-final stage.

At the said stage, the Russian tennis player met Botic Van De Zandschulp (6-3, 6-0, 4-6, 7-5). In the first two sets, Medvedev showed irreproachable performance. He won 86% and 75% of serve and return games, respectively. But in the last two sets of this fixture, Daniil played much worse. He won only one out of 11 return games and made a double fault in the last two sets.

Medvedev met Auger-Aliassime only once for a head-to-head fixture. This match finished with a 3-6, 6-4, 7-6 score in favor of the Russian tennis player. But Daniil did not perform confidently against Auger-Aliassime. He won only 75% of serve games and saved 50% of breakpoints. There were problems with his return play too. He won only three out of 15 return games and converted 33% of breakpoints. Medvedev made five double faults.

We have seen a total under 9.5 games in the first set in three of the last five matches with Daniil Medvedev participating. This outcome is priced with the odds of 2.10 (+110; 11/10) in the quarter-final.

Auger-Aliassime vs Medvedev (September 10) betting tips and prediction

In the last matches, Daniil started incredibly, but high-level rivals got used to his style of play in the course of their matches. Sure, Medvedev is one of the strongest tennis players at the moment. But his stats in the H2H fixture against Felix Auger-Aliassime show that this opponent is difficult for Daniil Medvedev, whereas Felix Auger-Aliassime played perfectly at the 2021 US Open and has great chances to win one or more sets.

Still, Medvedev has much more chances overall to qualify for the final.

Betting prediction: Medveedev to win + Over 3.5 sets

Odds: 2.25 (+115 American; 9/4 Fractional)

Betting prediction: Under 9.5 games (1st set)

Odds: 2.10 (+210 American; 11/10 Fractional)

Tennis US Open 2021 . Semi-final
Felix Auger-Aliassime — Daniil Medvedev
Lost
Futures
Medveedev to win & over 3.5 sets
2.25
TOP PREDICTIONS
TOP PREDICTIONS
0 comments
Join community: sign up to comment or log in!

No one has commented yet.
Share your thoughts!