US Open 2021: Krejcikova vs Sabalenka prediction and betting tips (September 7)
Barbora Krejcikova, who won the last 8 sets in a row, meets the second-best player in the world, Aryna Sabalenka, in the quarter-final of the 2021 US Open.
Aryna Sabalenka looks stronger going into this match
Aryna Sabalenka looks stronger going into this match

The Barbora Krejcikova vs Aryna Sabalenka game will take place on Tuesday, 7 September 2021, starting at 11:00 p.m. GMT. The venue is Arthur Ashe Stadium, New York, USA. Barbora Krejcikova vs Aryna Sabalenkav (September 7) prediction and betting tips can be found below.

Krejcikova vs Sabalenka (September 7) latest odds on betting sites

Aryna Sabalenka is the favourite of this match. The Belarusian tennis player is priced with the odds of 1.70 (-143 American; 7/10 Fractional) to eliminate Barbora from this tournament, which equals an approximate probability of 60%. Krejcikova is priced with the odds of 2.30 (+130; 13/10) to qualify for the semi-final. The chances of her triumph are approximately equal to 40%.

The latest odds for Barbora Krejcikova vs Aryna Sabalenka (September 7) betting markets:

  • Over 21.5 games — 1.90 (-111; 9/10)
  • Under 21.5 games — 2.00 (+100; 1/1)
  • Over 2.5 sets — 1.90 (-111; 9/10)
  • Under 2.5 sets — 2.00 (+100; 1/1)
  • Asian handicap (-2.5) games on Aryna Sabalenka — 2.40 (+140; 7/5)
  • Asian handicap (+2.5) games on Barbora Krejcikova — 1.60 (-167; 6/10)

Krejcikova vs Sabalenka (September 7) match preview and stats

Barbora Krejcikova finished all fixtures at the 2021 US Open easily. She won over Astra Sharma (6-0, 6-4) in the first round. Then the Czech tennis player beat Christina Mchale (6-3, 6-1). In the 1/16 finals, she swept out Kamilla Rakhimova (6-4, 6-2). The most recent fixture was the most difficult for Krejcikova. She won over Garbine Muguruza (6-3, 7-6) to qualify for the quarter-final.

Barbora Krejcikova showed perfect play in other tournaments too. She won the 2021 WTA French Open and the 2021 WTA Strasbourg. Also, Barbora finished the 2021 WTA Wimbledon and the 2021 WTA Cincinnati in the Round of 16 and quarter-finals, respectively.

The Czech has played incredibly in 2021. This is the reason why her stats are so good. She has shone in her return games. Krejcikova has won 38.6% of return games and 44.6% of return points. Also, she has converted 46.8% of breakpoints and has saved 59% of them. But the service game ratio has not been as perfect. Barbora has won 72% of them in 2021.

Krejcikova won the last four matches with a 2-0 score. The Czech tennis player is priced with the odds of 4.00 (+300; 3/1) to win over Aryna Sabalenka (2-0).

Aryna Sabalenka’s performance was not flawless. She beat Nina Stojanovic (6-4, 6-7, 6-0) to qualify for the 1/32 finals. In this stage, the Belarusian won over Tamara Zidansek (6-3, 6-1) easily. After this fixture, Sabalenka met Danielle Collins (6-3, 6-3). In the last set of this fixture, Aryna won four games in a row. Then she beat Elisa Mertens (6-4, 6-1) to qualify for quarter-finals.

The Belarusian tennis player performed well in other tournaments of 2021. She won the 2021 WTA Madrid and finished the 2021 WTA Wimbledon alongside the 2021 WTA Monreal in the semi-finals.

Aryna Sabalenka met Barbora Krejcikova once, in 2020, and won that fixture with perfect stats. She won 13 out of 16 service games, which was thanks to winning 69% of service points. Also, Sabalenka won 41% of the return points. However, she was not as flawless in the breakpoints: the Belarusian saved 40% and converted only 27% of them.

We have seen a total over 9.5 games in the first set in three of the last five fixtures with Sabalenka participating. This outcome is priced with the odds of 2.05 (+105; 21/20) in the quarter-finals.

Krejcikova vs Sabalenka (September 7) betting tips and prediction

I think that Sabalenka looks stronger going into this match. She hasn’t met much weaker rivals at the 2021 US Open than herself, except for Nina Stojanovic, and has shown irreproachableness. Also, the Belarusian is the winner of the only H2H fixture against Krejcikova.

Of course, the Czech looks fine this year, she has won many matches to date, but her rivals in those fixtures have been much weaker than Sabalenka is.

I believe the game will be close, but Aryna Sabalenka should gain a victory.

Betting prediction: Aryna Sabalenka to win

Odds: 1.70 (-143 American; 7/10 Fractional)

Betting prediction: Over 21.5 games

Odds: 1.90 (-111 American; 9/10 Fractional)

Tennis US Open 2021 . Women. Singles. Quarter-final
Barbora Krejcikova — Aryna Sabalenka
Won
Futures
Aryna Sabalenka to win
1.70
TOP PREDICTIONS
TOP PREDICTIONS
0 comments
Join community: sign up to comment or log in!

No one has commented yet.
Share your thoughts!